Our mission and values
Helping chemists, biologists, physicists and nurses.
To improve the accuracy of researches.
To reduce costs of related materials, supplies and human labor.
To deliver appropriate equipment configurations according to customer requirements and to provide timely technical maintenance and repair, and training and practical advice for staff. To be honest partners in the long term for our clients in the industrial and analytical equipment.
LABEXPERT Ltd. is authorized for direct sales in Bulgaria in the field of industrial and laboratory equipment, as follows:
Milestone srl (Italy)
- laboratory microwave systems for acid digestion of the samples;
- laboratory microwave systems for the extraction of samples;
- laboratory microwave systems for organic synthesis;
- mercury analyzers for direct measurement;
- microwave muffle furnace.
TCR Tecora srl (Italy)
- sampling equipment (dust and gas) for immission;
- sampling equipment (dust and gas) emissions;
- systems for continuous sampling of dioxins, furans and heavy metals.
PANalytical B.V. (The Netherlands)
- X-ray spectrometers;
- X-ray diffractometers.
Land Combustion (UK)
- portable gas analyzers to 9 gas emissions;
- wireless meters temperature (infrared thermometer)
- oxygen analyzers;
- The carbon monoxide emissions;
- systems to detect fire in the mill;
- Gauges of dew point of acids money
BENEQ (Finland) -
- Development and implementation of systems for coating metal, glass and ceramics based on nanotechnology.
Riken Keiki (Japan) -
- Personal Gas Analysers
- Gas analyzers for toxic gases
- Oxygen Gas Analyzers
- Gas Analyzers prevent gas explosions
- Gas Analyzers environment
Aurora Instruments (Canada) -
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometers
- Distilatori water
Breitlannder (Germany) -
- Standards OES, XRF, ICP and AAS spectrometers
3. SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
LABEXPERT Ltd. is a service center of the above companies for installation, warranty and post-warranty period of the equipment supplied.
Initial training of personnel to operate and maintain the equipment supplied is held during the installation. The response time during the warranty period is up to 72 hours.
For after-sales service has the following options:
- service contract for maintenance;
- service contract for repair;
- service contract for maintenance and repair;
- original spare parts needed to be ordered from the company - a manufacturer and delivered in the manner specified by the customer.
4. OUR MARKET NICHE
mining and dressing industry;
disaster and accident;